Mobile Diseño informs the Users of the Page that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. Mobile Diseño expresses its commitment to comply with current legislation at all times regarding data protection.
Mobile Diseño adopts the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. You can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the Page in your browser, for which you should consult its characteristics in the Legal Notice section.
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the personal data provided.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
- Company name: Mobile Diseño Marbella SL
- CIF: B-29.495.694
- Address: Ctra. Nal. Málaga-Cádiz Km. 189 29604 Marbella (Málaga)
- Telephone: +34 952 83 76 01
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- The user may contact the Data Protection Department to resolve their doubts related to the processing of their personal data at the same postal address provided or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE PAGE?
The data provided by users are collected through their visit to the Page or derived from their interaction with us through the following options:
- In other cases, personal data is provided directly by the user through the data collection forms for the purposes indicated in each of these forms and obtaining the consent of the users when subscribing to our Newsletter or newsletter. news, when you contact us through the enabled channels, respond to surveys, subscribe to our social media profiles or interact with us through said profiles through comments, opinions or by sharing the content published on each profile. Likewise, for the participation of the Mobile Design job offer.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
Mobile Diseño collects and processes the personal data of the Users of the aforementioned digital platforms, with the following purposes:
- Information on company promotions.
- Communication on the company's business lines and its main associated projects, its activity in interior design and decoration, as well as its presence at events and events.
- Administration and management of the users of the Page.
- Management of news and newsletter subscriptions.
- Respond to the requested information request through the means made available to users.
- Customer Management. Management of orders, shipments and returns of the products offered through the Page.
- Interaction on the pages of our profiles in the social networks identified on the Page.
- Cookies: provide statistics associated with the use of the Page, location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys on the services received for proper management of quality processes and their improvement.
- Use for statistical purposes in order to analyze the behavior and trends of Users and analyze how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- Detect and investigate fraud, as well as other illegal activities and potential violations of our Privacy Policies, Legal Notice and / or Conditions of Use.
- Sending commercial communications, as well as invitations to events and activities, by postal and electronic means, related to the services and products marketed in the Mobile Design activity sector (https://www.mueblediseño.es/).
In case of not providing the necessary data for these purposes, the requested services cannot be provided. The User may object at any time to the processing of their personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data corresponds to:
- The consent given by the User when filling in the data and marking the corresponding reading and acceptance boxes, as well as the completion of the different forms and requests.
- Compliance with regulatory obligations applicable to each case, among others Capital Companies Law, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010, of July 2, consumer regulations, Information Services Society Law and applicable regulations on the protection of personal data reported here.
- The execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party.
- The maintenance of the relationships established between users, clients and suppliers of Mobile Diseño.
- The defense of Mobile Diseño against possible legal actions.
The fields of the forms marked with an asterisk (*) included in the Page are considered mandatory fields in order to attend to your request or the evaluation of the information that you wish to provide us. Likewise, if you do not accept the installation of cookies, you will not be able to activate the analytics services of the Page or view the location map of our Offices, Delegations, etc.
FOR HOW LONG DOES MOBILE DESIGN KEEP THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
In general, the data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, as long as the User does not exercise their rights of deletion and / or cancellation. Additionally, the data will be kept by virtue of compliance with legal deadlines according to the regulations in force in each case.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER BE COMMUNICATED?
Depending on the activity of Mobile Diseño, the following data transfers are planned:
- To Public Administration Bodies with competence in matters of communications and provision of information services and Bodies with competence in consumer matters to deal with possible claims from Users.
- External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which Mobile Diseño works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
- Mobile Diseño seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data protection regulations.
WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE USER HAVE WHEN THEY PROVIDE US WITH THEIR PERSONAL DATA?
The interested party can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition, before Mobile Diseño by writing to the Data Protection Department located at A7 - Km. 189.5, 29604 Marbella, Málaga or by sending a Email at the following address: email@example.com, attaching in both cases a copy of the DNI or other identification document. Likewise, you may, at any time, withdraw the consent given by going to the address indicated above, as well as claim before the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.aepd.es).